Script of maa veins.....

The Script of ma Veins.....

Listening to other’s life can give us some rare experiences and beautiful moments that we can never experience our own... Life- ...

Wednesday 30 March 2016

The Dancing flames...

I had a big plan! To write a post each day. Lol! Now it has been two weeks since the last update. Sorry my dear blog. But I love you. :p


Each day ends with entirely different emotions. The colors Keep on dancing, with a tilt that is not really great. The part time jobs are not running well and also, not getting even a single paid survey online. What to say, both wheels of my bike are punctured!:(


But I am happy and excited for my first phone-that I bought my self. Now I have a 13mp brilliant eye with me_my new S7's. :* What an awesome phone!! Thanks to the friends who suggested this model.




 





A Few snaps from my sexy & brilliant galaxy S7. :) 

@Melbourne 


No comments:

Post a Comment