Script of maa veins.....

The Script of ma Veins.....

Listening to other’s life can give us some rare experiences and beautiful moments that we can never experience our own... Life- ...

Friday 11 March 2016

The Script of ma Veins.....


Listening to other’s life can give us some rare experiences and beautiful moments that we can never experience our own...

Life- it's a journey, where you keep on meeting strangers all the time and they move away by the time you really start to love them, It’s crazy! The moment you were born, they said :”She is your mother” – the purest truth! And she said :” He is your father” – the greatest faith! And there we hail the boat to a mad sea of unleashed secrets- the life!!!


This blog is beginning his journey with the belief I am his mother as well as dad. It doesn’t have a destiny or it wasn’t created for any particular purpose. But a quote from a book ‘Writing is the best way to improve your thinking power’ is his real dad- who injected the ‘power to create’ into me.


To tell about myself? Well. This is my open scrap book, where I have written the scripts of my veins. . Read on if you like it. Somewhere something may give a spark. 
I would like to make an online diary, where anyone can read my life and take the good ones and throw the dump away! But mind you, you have no right to judge me!!

Follow me..  the more the tourists the boat will go more exploring..... :)

And… the journey begins…

No comments:

Post a Comment