Script of maa veins.....

The Script of ma Veins.....

Listening to other’s life can give us some rare experiences and beautiful moments that we can never experience our own... Life- ...

Thursday 17 March 2016

When does thy sun go to sleep???




Laying myself on the beautiful South lawn of The University of Melbourne, after a brainstorming one hour lecture! The flowing air stream is singing a beautiful theme in my ears giving me an ultimate feel of peace. I realize, I am in the World's one of the happiest countries!

One of my friends called from India last day night to ask about the life here. But I could hardly convey what I wanted to! "Language is not always enough for expressing everything", especially when it comes to 'life'. It's a thing to feel and to be felt, the same way why we can't teach a child what “heat” of a fire is. He/she has to touch the dancing yellow light, if he wants to 'feel the fire'.

 I could roughly say, 'don't compare the expenses here with that in another country.'(It's what most humans do get an idea of life in a different place). It's something that varies from place to place and it's not a good idea to use the calculator and multiply expense with currency conversion rates -it's foolish (realized after using this 'brilliant' idea for a while. Lol!) In fact, it's easier to balance the life here with plenty of opportunities for part time works and online jobs. 

The most important thing I liked about this place is, there is value for every job we do and we feel to be active and enjoy/use every moment in some way or other. Don't know whether it's only for me, but I have never reached my room before 9 pm in night after coming here. May be, because my body believes 'Evening is when the sun goes for sleep!' In India, sun has a daily routine all over the year to go to sleep by 6-7 pm! Here I can see sunlight even at 8 pm and it's hard to convince my self - late to go home. Seems like to be in another world, entirely different from what I have seen till this.


2 comments: