Script of maa veins.....

The Script of ma Veins.....

Listening to other’s life can give us some rare experiences and beautiful moments that we can never experience our own... Life- ...

Monday 14 March 2016

The littlest feet sometimes makes the deepest footprints in our heart!


My first earnings in my life (as wages). 
Like any other human being, thinking for the different, crazy ways to spend this- to make a strong niche of the moment. Decided many, but unable to take him out of the purse. huh!

I know it’s a small amount but 'the big ones are not the best always', "sometimes the littlest feet make the deepest footprints in our heart". For me, this $50 is precious, not for the amount but for the feeling. 

Today, another 14-3(March 14)! Just wondering why most good things in my life are related to the number 143.  I remember this same day exactly an year back- when we went for an outing. From the ATM, we got a receipt of 341 RS! available balance. Headed to a cafe and after some good moments, we got a quite surprising bill- the same 143! 
"Miracles do happen when the ♥soul is in pure love".




1 comment: