Script of maa veins.....

The Script of ma Veins.....

Listening to other’s life can give us some rare experiences and beautiful moments that we can never experience our own... Life- ...

Friday 8 April 2016

The lawns are getting colder...

14 degree at 12pm!!
My home land is sweating at 42degree!(three times higher!)
I didn't know the seasons are different on north and south poles till I landed here.. 
I wonder, how is it possible to have just the oposite seasons; after all they are on same planets na..?
The sun is not "hot" but it's penetrating into the skin.. is this due to UV? I don't know..

The cute parrots are humming their songs and enjoying the warmth of sun..

And me.. Just relaxing after a project presentation. My group is of four-1 Japan guy, 2 Chinese, and me Indian.
-the difference in perspectives! Japan always comes with automation ideas, China with environment aspects and I like to focus on economic concerns!
Collision of minds and cultures!- which impressed me the most about this uni, and exactly what I was expecting from an international education.

No comments:

Post a Comment